Punch Line San Francisco is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our guests to enjoy their visit!
We encourage you to review our safety and security information below prior to arriving at the venue.
- Please arrive early to the venue to allow enough time for you and your guests to move through the queue and enter the venue.
- Prior to entering the venue, guests will be searched (wand or walk through metal detection and/or pat-downs) to ensure that none of the restricted items enters the building.
- We suggest you leave valuable and unnecessary items at home.
- You may be asked to empty your pockets of all items so that they can be examined.
- All alcohol and narcotic laws will be strictly enforced.
- All bags will be searched, and no large bags or backpacks will be allowed.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. If you see something that concerns you, please say something to our Management or Security so we can ensure the best experience possible.
(Keep in mind priority number 1 is to HAVE FUN! Just please do it without the items listed below)
- No Outside Food or Drink Allowed
- No guns, knives, weapons, pepper spray, projectiles of any kind, or any other item that could be used to inflict harm.
- Replicas of any type of weapon are NOT permitted.
- No drugs or drug paraphernalia, illegal substances of any kind.
- No personal video cameras, Go-Pros, selfie sticks or laser pointers.
- No professional audio, video, or audio recording equipment - (including detachable lenses, tripods, zooms or commercial use rigs)
- No large bags over (10” x 10”), backpacks, Camelbacks or Bota bags
- This list of prohibited items is subject to change at the discretion of venue management
Zero Tolerance For Drug Use or Possession
The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the venue. Do not bring any illegal substances to the event as violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If you are found impaired at the door, security will not allow you to enter the venue. Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. Please come with a smile and be prepared to enjoy a fun filled night of comedy.